It is now possible to make women feel good about their genital area again. Just as we rejuvenate the cutaneous tissue on the face and body, we also have tools for genital cosmetic work.
It would appear that one in three women aged 45 or over has health issues with the gynecological tissues. This figure rises to one in two women of 65 and over. This may concern the following issues :
- Vaginal atrophy **
- Inability to orgasm
- Loss of libido
- Stress Incontinence
- Vaginal slackness after vaginal births
- Increase of the volume of the pubis
- Issues with the appearance of the labia in the vulva area.
Over the last few years, several technological solutions have allowed us to improve genital health and reduce reticence. More women really should know about these alternatives to surgery and to taking systemic medication, including older women. The results can be felt immediately after treatment and increase over the following weeks.
**Treatments without vaginal penetration may also be carried out in our patients who have a significant atrophy and who only wish to improve their comfort by having more lubrication.
Depending on the issue to be treated, different alternatives may be suggested. We can use :
- The FemiLift (fractionated CO2)
- External radiofrequencies with the Cutera Transculpt
- External ultrasounds with Accent Prime.
- Filler agents in the clitoris and vulva areas.